Waterfront villa south France for holidays.
Waterfront villa rental south France for holidays
The seaside
Dining room
Wifi
Table périods, Planning, availability.
 

Villa Waterfront .

Seaside villa rental Var Saint-Raphaël Côte d'azur.
(Waterfront villa rental var France for holidays).

Villa 100m² for 8 people. ground floor: lounge with TV, LCD et DVD player. Dining room, independent Kitchen fully equipped (stove, oven, microwave,fridge, freezer,washing machine,dish washer , vacuum cleaner).First floor: 2 Double Bed rooms with sea view and air conditioning 1 bed 160 cm and 1 bed 160 cm, one 4 Single Bed chambre with air conditioning road side (2 bunk beds 90 cm), 1 bathroom and toilet, 1 shower room and WC. Front of the villa,garden and terrace of 1075 sq. ft, barbecue, garden furniture. One car Garage and parking on the roadside behind the villa.
locations villa bord de mer Côte d'Azur,locations villa bord de mer Côte d'Azur,locations villa bord de mer Côte d'Azur,locations villa bord de mer Côte d'Azur,locations villa bord de mer Côte d'Azur,locations villa bord de mer Côte d'Azur,
locations villa bord de mer Côte d'Azur,locations villa bord de mer Côte d'Azur,locations villa bord de mer Côte d'Azur,locations villa bord de mer Côte d'Azur,locations villa bord de mer Côte d'Azur.

Waterfront villa var France for holidays

 

Welcom in the

Seaside villa "Lou Crémadou"

Waterfront villa rental south France
for holidays

 

  • Area 100 m² + terraces with garden furniture.
  • 6/8 people.
  • View on the sea.
  • lounge with LCD flat Tv Sat reception and DVD player.
  • Internet Access by Wifi.
  • Three air conditining bedrooms.
  • Dining room.
  • fully equipped kitchen..
  • bathrooms..
  • Direct access to the sea, private beach.
  • Closed Garage.
  • garden furniture and barbecue.


Waterfront villa rental var France for holidays

Visit Idea: Cotignac. (toutes les visites)
Cotignac is a charming village of 2000 inhabitants, nestled at the foot of a majestic rock of tuff. This impressive backdrop, carved by the waters of the river Cassole, passing cascading troglodyte cave houses. Random your trip, you will discover during his shady Provencal charm, its wash of XIX, fully restored, and his two beautiful fountains. You also come across the theater, his other fountains (there are 17!), Its bell tower of the fifteenth, the remnants of oil mill, the church of the XII ... The beautiful streets in calade your guide to all the heritage resources of Cotignac. Cotignac nestles at the foot of a huge rock tuff 400 meters long and 80 meters high, which houses cave dwellings. Over the centuries, these caves have been various uses. In Quaternary Cassole The River flowed over the rock. The village was then that the base of this huge waterfall. Since the 1000s and until the nineteenth century, this river has been diverted and now turn to the east of the village and empties into the Argens. It therefore falls to the water that formed all the crevices, stalactites and stalagmites. It is difficult to assign a precise date for the origin of Cotignac. However, we know that first village, which is dated a presence from the feudal period, was installed at the top of this rocky, the place called "St. Martin", a hamlet that still exists today. During the Saracen invasions, even if they have not been frequent in Cotignac, the village has come down to snuggle at the foot of this rock, a natural barrier impassable. So after the year 1000, a second village and moved in 1032, the first castle was built nearby. We can count the population of the time. We only know that in 1266 the population had become large enough to build the Church of Saint Peter, the current church. This rock, with its cave dwellings, were then used as a hiding place for the inhabitants, their cattle and food during periods of invasion. It would also existed a cave big enough to hold all the inhabitants and their flocks when he had to hide. There are still vestiges of the work done by humans to develop these areas: excavation of tuff, limestone on the walls to prevent moisture, construction of terraces, fireplaces, gardens, stairs ... Other caves at the foot of the cliff, were also used as shelters for animals: pigs in boxes, hay ... and you can still see pieces of feeders, racks, pigeon for ... Furthermore, the rock was also, until the late nineteenth century, a busy career. To build the present village, were digging the rock to extract stones and filled it with rubble of cellars that no longer served. The number of cavities has changed over time, depending on the uses that they were made. From the fourteenth century, a life and economic activity have developed around this rock. Hospice charity was installed here in 1314, then flour mills adjoining the rock, operated through the water Cassole. Today, the Rock is the symbol of Cotignac and its history.
La Chapelle St Martin St Martin district Located in the ninth century, was the first prayer Cotignac. When people are snuggling down at the foot of the rock, this church has been converted into a chapel in 1266, when construction of the church of St Peter. Indeed, there could be two churches on the territory of a single village.
St. Peter's Church This church, in Romanesque style, was built in 1266. She then measured only 196 square meters. Only noblemen could sit, the people stood at the back. Over the centuries, particularly in the seventeenth, it was enlarged and now measures 808 m². It has been fully restored, and we can see inside: "An organ of the nineteenth century, fully restored. A table-Angelique Mongez, born painter Cotignac, representing St Martin sharing his cloak. Table classified. -An altar in polychrome marble, Louis XV, A-rated white marble font, the sixteenth, scored a confessional-carved, Louis XV, scored.
The Shrine of Our Lady of Graces in the south-west rises Mount Cotignac Verdaille. It was on this hill that was built in 1519, the Notre-Dame-de-Grace. Here is what the old stories say: "August 10, 1519, the Blessed Virgin appeared to a man named Jean de la Baume. She ordered him to go specifically to tell people of the country they went in procession to this place and that they built a church under the name of Our Lady of Graces. " One month after onset, 14 September 1519, the entire Community rode in procession on the hill. After prayers, the priest blessed the first stone of the edifice, which was then an oratory. Soon, the sanctuary took considerable importance and it became necessary to build a real church. This was done in 1524. The Oratorians took possession of this chapel, built their monastery, celebrated the offices until the Revolution. Notre Dame, with the arrival of Louis XIV, in pilgrimage, the vow of Louis XIII of France to spend the Virgin Mary that recalled memories are too much royalty. Thus, November 25, 1792, the Oratorians are driven from the chapel and the convent was converted into a prison. The furniture and clothes were sold, silverware (chalices, ciborium ...) was dispersed. In order Freron Barras and two regional revolutionaries, buildings were destroyed. Time passed and the tension subsided and September 8, 1811, the inauguration of the new chapel took place. Today is the Community of the Brothers of St John which is installed to provide religious services.
Louis XIV Louis XIII and Anne of Austria, after 20 years of marriage, still had no children. In 1637, Brother Fiacre was a revelation to make three novenas the first Cotignac, Notre-Dame-de-Grace. Nine months later, Louis XIV was born. His parents called him Louis Dieudonné (given by God). In 1638, Louis XIII of France dedicated to the Virgin Mary (Our Lady of the Assumption). In 1660, Louis XIV, accompanied by his mother, made a pilgrimage to Our Lady of Graces, to thank the Virgin of his birth.
The Monastery of St. Joseph The June 7, 1660 took place another appearance on the Mount Bessillon. A shepherd, Gaspard Ricard, grazing his flock, had elongated, heat exhausted, dying of thirst. Suddenly, a man of imposing stature rises near him and told him a rock, saying: "I am Joseph, raised the rock and you drink. The stone is heavy, eight men eventually will barely move. How Gaspard only could he. But the venerable old man repeats his order, obey the shepherd, moving the rock and discovered a fresh water begins to flow, a symbol of grace attached to this place. He drinks at once and when he gets up, the appearance has already disappeared. In haste, he will bring the news to the village and the curious flocked to see the accuracy of his story. Soon the pilgrims go in droves to this miraculous spring, leaving considerable alms allowed to erect a chapel. The Oratorians busied offices and built their monastery. As at Notre-Dame-de-Grace, worship ceased in 1793. The convent abandoned, fell into ruins. Only the church was preserved. In 1977, the Benedictines settled here from Algeria to revive the Mecca of piety Provence. E-mail: officetourisme.cotignac@wanadoo.fr

Forum de www.boulouris-sur-mer.com.

 

Waterfront villa south France for holidays.
Waterfront villa rental south France for holidays
The seaside
Dining room
 
Table périods, Planning, availability.
 

Gautier Pierre et Florence

Tel: 04 94 83 75 98
Mobile: 06 10 28 73 44
E-mail: location@boulouris-sur-mer.com

 
Ne me dites pas que la lune n'existe pas,Huile,Florence Gautier Artiste peintre,www.florencegautier.fr